The aggregator lets you enter a number of eBird checklist or trip IDs and see a combined total, by species, in taxonomic order, for all checklists. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please contact the author, Ivor Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To add a checklist, enter the checklist ID (e.g. S12345678) or checklist URL (e.g. https://ebird.org/checklist/S12345678), then click the "Add Checklists" button or press the "Enter" key.
- To add a trip, enter the trip ID (e.g. 12345) or trip URL (e.g. https://ebird.org/tripreport/12345 or https://ebird.org/tripreport/12345?view=checklists), then click the "Add Checklists" button or press the "Enter" key.
- In the eBird trip report screen, you may see a pulldown menu labeled "DATA FOR", defaulting to "Group (all people)". This lets you see a users's view of a trip. To see this view in the aggregator, look at the browser address bar for the trip ID, followed by a "/" and a second number. Enter these two numbers and separating "/" then click the "Add Checklists" button or press the "Enter" key.
- You can enter multiple IDs or URLs at once, separated by commas or spaces.
- To export the combined totals, click the "Export Aggregate Counts" button.
- To remove a checklist from the list, click the trash can icon on the right side of the table row. This operation will not remove the checklist from eBird.
- To remove all checklists from the list, click the "Remove All Checklists" button. This operation will not remove the checklists from eBird.
- 2022-12-22: Upgraded framework and improved loading reliability.
- 2022-12-20: Your can now show or hide checklist or count tables, as desired, by clicking on the triangle in front of each label.
- 2022-12-20: Make "Counts" table elements sticky so that common name and total are always visible.
- 2022-12-14: Sort checklists by checklist ID.
- 2022-03-20: Added support for trips (see https://ebird.org/mytripreports).
- 2022-02-09: Completely rewritten to avoid some memory issues and performance problems loading the taxonomy data.